Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Tuesday Slice: All thumbs

This is a first for me: a Tuesday Slice written on my phone. We are smack dab in the middle of a winter event here in Central Texas; freezing temps for the highs since last Thursday,  six inches of drifting snow yesterday,  and still in the single digits in many areas (last check put us at 10 degrees, whew!). We are among the lucky half of the city that has power and water...but apparently lost the blessing of internet service this morning, which does not bode well for reporting to work remotely today. So this will be a short and sweet post typed out by thumbs, possibly edited later in the day should our internet decide to bless us with service once again. 



5 comments:

  1. Good for you, Chris, that you have a phone with data to create your slice. It may be short but it is filled with information about the winter blast that seems to be heading east. I can't even imagine more snow. That will make snow upon snow upon snow. Stay warm and good luck with your remote lessons on days like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about all those in Texas impacted by this cold snap. You are amazing to be able to post - with thumbs - for the weekly Slice! Sending warm thoughts for a quick turn around of good weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure are lucky! My uncle lives in Houston where it's 16 degrees, he has no power, and the pipes froze. What a winter storm this is for all of Texas!

    While I hope you can get back to slicing with all ten fingers, you did great with your thumbs!

    STAY WARM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job writing with all thumbs! I've been watching you on the news in Texas and other cold places. Do be safe! Come soon, spring time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been in my thoughts, Chris, as the news rolls across my screen. So thankful you have power; my heart goes out to those who don't in those freezing temperatures. Kudos on the phone slice! I am so glad to see it. Stay safe and warm and well.

    ReplyDelete