Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Tuesday Slice: For the love of paper

 

A friend gave me a box of goodies from Archer & Olive yesterday.  

She may have mentioned the site before...but I hadn't ventured over to it.  

Archer & Olive may be the next drain on my discretionary spending funds.

The goodie package is Valentine themed, the contents in shades of pink and peach.  It includes a cute glittery heart-shaped box that you pop open for goodies (mine has heart-shaped clips--perfect for a photo string--and sweet stickers). There's  a little envelope of color-yourself valentine postcards.  Enameled keychains are in another little box, and opaque acrylic pens in yet another.  And at the bottom...a journal.

Not just any journal.  This one is dot-grid, with 160 gsm paper--so those acrylic pens don't bleed through.

I've never played with acrylic paint pens in a journal.  I had to look up what "gsm" stands for.  I'm both excited and terrified of putting those pens to that paper.  But I'm ready to try.  

My friend knows how to make me smile and challenge me at the same time--a great combination in a companion.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect gift for you (and for me.) Inspiration in a box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I don’t know whether to click on that link and check it out or save myself money and not click on the link. How fun to do paint pens in a journal! I’m intrigued!

    ReplyDelete