Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Tuesday Slice: Don't forget to write...it down

I forgot to add "SOL post" to my weekly planning pages.  So here I am, madly trying to come up with a post when I really should be getting ready for bed.  I am already trying to retrain my brain and body for school hours, which is happening with limited success; I stayed in bed an extra fifteen minutes this morning just to grasp the edges of a dream that decided to coincide with my alarm.

Speaking of the planner...last week, I avoided missed my usual Sunday planning time.  Other than a scheduled voice lesson (which was canceled due to instructor illness), there wasn't much penciled in, and I found that there wasn't much I accomplished, either.  It seems that even though I never, ever finish everything I plan to do (which frustrates me to no end), I do get more done when I write stuff down.

This past Sunday and Monday, I made time to fill in my tasks for the week--forgetting, of course, my SOL post.  That's already been rectified for the next two weeks.  Let's hope nothing else of importance has slipped off my radar...

1 comment:

  1. I also get much more done when I write down a plan. It is amazing how otherwise time just seems to slip away. Glad you got your slice in and added it into your schedule.

    ReplyDelete