This year, I am banishing my to-do list and replacing it with an "I'd like to do" list.
During Spring Break, I'd like to:
- go into a book coma at least three or four times
- make our house look spring-like, by changing out the mantel painting, doll's clothes, throw pillows
- make me feel more spring-like by switching out my colognes, clothes, and nail polish, and go for walks in the sunshine
- get rid of dead plants in pots that make me sad and fill them with green, growing things that make me happy
- spend just ONE day working on library lessons and book orders
- blow the dust off my motorcycle and see if I remember how to start it and get it in gear (it's been years, folks)
This "I'd like to" list sounds more fun than my "have to-do" lists of yore. I might actually get more done this way!