Friday, March 31, 2023

SOLSC '23 Day 31: Cathartic platform


 Congratulations to all my fellow Slice of Life Story Challenge writers who made it to the finish line!  How amazing is it that we showed up to write and share for an entire month!

I write in the morning before work, so I didn't have time to read over all my posts for a true metacognitive final submission, but I did read over all the titles.  What I found was 
a mishmash of 
personal and 
professional topics 
some deep 
some light 
some memories and
some hopes.

Some prose.
Some poetry.

An allegory.
A writing block
(only one this year!).

Frustrations and
celebrations,
politics and
whimsy.

Here's to finishing my eleventh year of Slicing, with gratitude and awe for all the wonderful educator-writers and their submissions this month.  Thank you for sharing your talents with this writing community!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful catalogue of all you accomplished this last month. I've enjoyed reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you turned the eclectic collection into a poem. Eleven years is quite an accomplishment. We're told variety is the spice of life, so congratulations on keeping things in this space a little spicy!

    ReplyDelete