Sunday, March 17, 2024

SOLSC '24 Day Seventeen: Seventeen hours in seventeen lines

 

Up and hour early
Drank coffee and played NYT word games
Wished my husband a happy anniversary of our engagement
Fed the birds, helped my son find the leprechaun's coins
Watched CBS' "Sunday Morning" while checking email/ window shopping
Gathered half a bag of paper to recycle and cleaned up my planner
Showered, dressed
Started laundry and started dinner
Lasagna in the slow cooker
Went out to buy more bird seed--it's on sale
Scrolled some more and switched out laundry
Tried to read and failed
Took a nap instead
Woke up to write this piece

Will make a salad and eat dinner
Will plan my week and finish laundry
Will do my Duolingo lesson, lay out my clothes, and go to bed later than I should. 

1 comment:

  1. You're always so clever in how you play with words and numbers. I like the 17 hours in 17 lines. I also must re-learn reading stamina. I certainly can't read in bed like before. Tomorrow will be hard. This time change has wrestled with me all week (and I haven't won).

    ReplyDelete